Website World Finance Network
Accounting And Finance Professionals
Account/Sales Management Trainee
* Proactively use the internet, job boards, job postings, networking, job fairs, resume data bases, referrals and other resources to find resumes of potential candidates.
* Interview /Select/Screen potential candidates for open job opportunities with our clients.
* Conduct over the phone and face-to-face interviews with potential candidates
* Ensure any and all pre-employment screening (background, drug, reference checks) are completed
* Manage contract employees while on assignment
* Assess and investigate contractor related problems, and administer performance counseling, coaching, and disciplinary measures when necessary.
* Work directly with our sales team to identify top accounts within their territory, assist as needed with client company relationships and obtain referrals/sales leads
* Gain industry knowledge and develop skills necessary for advancement into sales
Successful Recruiters will have the opportunity to be promoted into a Sales role.
Account Management Trainee will entail Business Development, Cold Calling and Account Management of client companies within an assigned territory. Our sales team works hard to ensure that World Finance Network is providing the highest level of service to those accounts while building and maintaining relationships with key decision makers. Each member of our sales team is responsible for managing/developing a small team of recruiters under them.
* Have a Associate’s degree or related experience
* 1-3 years of work experience – Recent Sales internships are a plus
* Be available to work before/after typical office hours as work may demand
* Possess strong written and oral communication skills
* Use independent judgment and discretion to set and accomplish daily goals
* Be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer
Job Type: New-Grad
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com