Website Piercy Bowler Taylor & Kern
We are currently hiring a Senior Audit Associate or Manager to provide high quality audit and review services that meets or exceeds client expectations.
- Prepare clear and concise documentation and audit reports in a timely manner
- Serve client needs by planning and performing audits, reviews, and compilations, in addition to any other related client needs
- Research and analyze accounting issues and transactions and any audit-related issues
- Communicate clearly and effectively with clients, coworkers and supervisors
- Articulate timely and precise report of any significant findings or questions that involve accounting principles or financial statements
- Comply with legal and ethical standards, policies and procedures
- Manage and supervise the execution of audit engagements of various Firm clients
- Review SEC filings and research accounting issues
- Manage client accounts including billing and fee analysis
- Prepare and assist in the preparation of acceptable working papers which support the conclusions reached and any findings and recommendations made concerning the operations and activities being audited
- Review systems, transactions, documents, reports, procedures, and methods for reliability, accuracy, and completeness
- Prepare formal reports documenting audits performed, the results of those audits, management responses to completed audits, and recommendations for improvement of existing systems
Experience and Competencies:
- Senior: At least two (2) years of audit related experience with a CPA firm.
- Manager: At least two (5) years of audit related experience with a CPA firm or private company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to communicate complex issues in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and a collaborative work ethic.
- Knowledge of accounting software systems such as ProSystems is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including spreadsheet programs (i.e. Excel).
- Exposure to federal income taxation and knowledge of tax regulations.
Education and Licenses:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA certification (Manager) CPA certification or exam ready (Senior)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org