Esther Sedeno, Recruiter
Talent Acquisition Expert
U.S.A, billion dollar, publicly traded construction client seeking Internal Auditor for corporate office, centrally located in Houston, TX. Laid back environment with flexible/manageable scheduling and casual Thursday and Friday!
- Audit U.S. based subsidiary companies.
- Assist with required Sarbanes-Oxley documentation and testing.
- Up to 40% manageable, work week, domestic travel during audit season; otherwise, flexible schedule. No weekend travel!
- Construction or Process of Completion.
- Up to 5 years internal or external audit.
- Some public.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA candidacy, CPA, CIA
Salary commiserates with experience.
Required: Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
Comprehensive benefit package includes: Triple A coverage, including travel points and mileage (to keep), CPA reimbursement, vacation, medical/dental, paid time off, and 401(K) with employer contribution.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org