Website Tanya Hanson
Healthgrades is seeking a team orientated Staff Accountant to join its team in Denver, CO. This position has a wide range of responsibilities across the 800+ employee healthcare marketing technology company. This position will have broad-based responsibilities in multiple functional accounting areas.
What You Will Do:
- Ensure a complete and accurate month-end close process within established deadlines-we Move Fast and Tackle Challenges without Delay!
- You will prepare journal entries and account reconciliations (inventory, prepaid, fixed assets, equity, benefits, taxes, capital leases, etc)
- You want to be part of a fast growing company and work in a culture in which more responsibility is given the more you prove yourself and this can happen quickly
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Perform monthly and quarterly variance/flux analyses, identify and resolve unusual variances through investigation and communication with operations-at HG we Achieve Excellence Together!
- Maintain fixed asset sub-ledger(s) – book and tax
- You will assist with preparing schedules, analyses, and other supporting documentation for the financial statements (inc. footnotes)
- You Own and update process flowcharts and control documentation; ensure established processes are followed and that internal controls are effective and documented.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1-3 years of accounting experience (bonus if in public)
- You understand US GAAP
- You have solid Microsoft Excel skills (You are comfortable creating Pivot Tables, using Sum/If’s and Complex formulas)
- Self-motivated with strong attention to detail
- Quick learner and able to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Able to work independently and think creatively to solve problems and improve processes
- Positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills, embracing the role of a service provider
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com